Monday, December 1, 2008

Pockets

Have you ever noticed pockets are really important to little boys. It's almost as importanat as a purse is for us. Everything they deem special goes in the pocket. Like when we went camping Ian filled his pockets with those little bitty rocks you walk on. Their were a least a hundred of them. We all went to the zoo Friday, by the way the zoo was free and everyone in the Houston area showed up! Anyway, yesterday, Elijah goes around and finds everyone's ticket and tells them he will keep them safe in his pocket. Little boys and pockets they go together like peas and carrots. I've found countless items when I'm doing laundry. Just to name a few, rocks, gum [that made me mad], crayons, play-doh, any toy that will fit, and my favorite worms. "Take the worm outside Elijah, he doesn't want to live in your pocket" " But, momma that's wormy my pet, I love him." " You can visit him outside" "Oooookaay."
He so didn't want to get rid of that worm but he knew I would eventually freak out. Boys and pockets I swear you almost cringe every time you have to wash thier pants.

No comments: