Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Depression instead of Joy

Every year we seem to go through the same song and dance. We get really depressed instead of joyful. It is really hard to get all the kids their presents. We usually barely get them just days before Christmas. Somebody doesn't get what they've asked for. This year we have one gift for Kalin and 21 days to go. Anyway, I've had to repent of a bad additude. I know God is the giver of all good gifts. He will make a way somehow. He always does. So, I am praying this year I trade in my depression in for joy.
On the upside of things our roof got fixed this week!! Yeah!! No more rain in the house, no more smell of mildew. I'm starting to put the house back in order, I got my room back. My stress level should come way down.

No comments: