Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Day of the Party

Well, today was the day, and it was great fun. Lots of candy and cookies and popcorn. Plus I made peppermint cocoa and while the kids drank it I told them the story of the Candy Cane. The cocoa was delicious, plus my mom bought lots of pizza for everyone. After that we palyed a couple of games. The first one was make your teammate into a christmas tree. The second one we tied balloons to their ankles, they had to try to pop everyone else's balloon while trying to keep their's safe. It was great! After that the kids made candy cane candles, which came out really cute. The have to choose someone to give it to. I'm excited to see who they pick. Everyone had a lot of fun.When it was over everyone got a goodie bag to take home. Leah put them together they were so cute. Thankyou to Mom, Sherri, Leah, and Kelly for all your help. It was a great party! We'll have to do this again next year. By the way I will post pictures later on when I get them.

1 comment:

supermomiwish said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am so overwhelmed I can barely do little Christmasy things like decoarting our tree and a little on the outside of the house. You are such an awesome Mom to plan all those fun things. Kudos to you! I wish we had been there to join you guys.