Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Party

I am planning a christmas party for my children and thier homeschooled friends. Since they are not in school they don't get to have parties and such like other children. So, I decided to have a party this year. It is going to be Candy Cane theme. I will be telling them the story of the candy cane. We will be having peppermint cocoa, they will make peppermint cookies, and a candy cane candle. After they make the candle they have to pick someone to give it to. It can't just be grandma or eachother, we want them to pick a neighbor or someone from church, a random person to bless. We want them to see that Christmas is more about giving than getting. Attached to the bow on the candle will be a little poem about the candy cane. We will also be palying two great games. It should be a lot of fun. Their will be 17 kids at this party! It's going to be great. I will post pictures when I get them. Oh, I forgot, the party is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'll bring the camera!