After I posted the happy birthday to Joy, I started to think about how much I love Kelly. She's more than just my sister-in-law, she is my sister! If you notice when I speak about her I say my sister. She has been their with me through thick and thin. We've had our battles with eachother and our best times. I can't imagine my life without her. Our lives are so much alike we seem to lean on eachother as much as we can. When I'm sad and need a good laugh I call her, when I need to bitch and moan about something I call her! It's okay because the same is for her. I've also watched us grow in our walks with the Lord together. I guess what I'm trying to say to you Kelly is, I love you and I thankyou, for being you!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Kelly
After I posted the happy birthday to Joy, I started to think about how much I love Kelly. She's more than just my sister-in-law, she is my sister! If you notice when I speak about her I say my sister. She has been their with me through thick and thin. We've had our battles with eachother and our best times. I can't imagine my life without her. Our lives are so much alike we seem to lean on eachother as much as we can. When I'm sad and need a good laugh I call her, when I need to bitch and moan about something I call her! It's okay because the same is for her. I've also watched us grow in our walks with the Lord together. I guess what I'm trying to say to you Kelly is, I love you and I thankyou, for being you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment