Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had lots of fun. The kids woke us up at stupid o clock[6:30], we shook it off and headed to the living room. We let them one by one take turns opening their gifts. That way I could get pictures and enjoy the moment with each of them. Ian was the funniest. Each one he oppened he was so excited. "LARRYBOY, YEAH!" "DRUMS!!"[insert scream here] He was completely excited. They were all so cute and so thankful. Kalin was pretty pissed off they woke her up that early. she sleeps 'til 9. She wasn't excited unil hours after opening her gifts. Mario got a remote control helicopter. Best money I've ever spent. All I hear is the hum of it flying by. Oh, yeah and I hear drums all day. Do you ever have that moment as a parent when you get all excited to get them what they asked for, and then after the first day you think "what was I thinking?" now I have to hear ba-boom, ba-boom, all freakin' day! LOL! O, well their only kids once. One day I won't hear anything like that and probably think it's to quiet. After we opened presents we went out to eat with my parents, so nobody had to cook and clean. After that we went to mario's parents and gave them their gift. We had a wonderful Christmas, I hope all of you had the same!

No comments: