Sunday, December 14, 2008
A Fun Outing
Yesterday we took the kids to the Christmas parade in downtown Conroe. When I say we I mean me and Kelly. Neither one of us ever has our husband around when we would like. I was pretty proud of us. We got all the kids to line up in a staight line and walk through downtown to where we would be standing. Nobody ran in the street or disobeyed in any way. We looked like a school walking through the city. The kids had a lot of fun watching the different floats, and marching bands. They made out like bandits, a ton of candy. And they all managed to eat it all before it was over. So, back to the car, in a straight line we go, everyone was well behaved, all 11! Then off to the holiday in the park. We stood in line about 15 min. to let each kid go down the pretend snowhill. They weren't to impressed, they all had a blast rolling down the hill on the other side. Even Kalin got a kick out of running down and walking all the way back up. We didn't stay for any other activities, the lines were way to long and we were getting tired. So, we came home and had peanut butter and honey sandwhiches and funion chips, I know weird combo, thats what I had in the pantry that would feed 13 people. Anyway it was a lot of fun! We have a lot more Christmas activities before Christmas I may fall over by the time it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Great job Misty and Kelly!
How fun! I wish there were Christmas parties/functions around here to take Kaitlyn to. There is one children's Christmas party coming up that I'm taking her too, but it's actually in the squadron Neal no longer works for. I'm going off the technicality he's officially assigned to the squadron until we leave here and that I received the email inviting us. LOL... His current job had two parties and kids were excluded from both. =(
Girl, I don't know how you have moved so much. I'm not enjoying it so far. We don't actually have to pack anything up other then our bags. Everything else we have to clean it up and organize so the movers can come in and pack it all up. I'm nervous I'll forget something and it will be locked up for six months. While sitting here things pop into my mind like, I need to go get Kaitlyn's cloth diapers out of the garage and pack them as well as her potty chair. I've been trying to get her to hold off potty training until we move. I'm hoping the cloth diapers will help keep potty training a bit cleaner. Is Kalin completely potty trained now?
Post a Comment