Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Party

Mario and I went to a holiday party our friends had saturday night. We had so much fun. I am pretty sure I have never seen Mario that laid back and enjoying himself and the people around him. Usually he's begging me to leave. I had to remind him for an hour and a half that we had to get our kids. It was awsome to see him having such a good time. They had a white elephant gift exchange, that was a lot of fun. The only downside to this party was I learned my body doesn't like vodka. I'm a very responsible drinker. I'll drink two maybe three if I'm not buzzin' on it. So, that night I had two appletini's I made a third and decided after two sips I really didn't want it. I never felt tipsy or remotely drunk, but I had a horrible hangover! It must have really dehydrated me, by the end of the night my stomach hurt, I had cold chills, and the worst headache ever. It was like having the flu. I couldn't believe it. Well ones thing for sure I'm never touching vodka again, my body didn't like it one bit. Stick to what you know, thats a good rule. Christmas was fun this year, lots of fun parties and plays, but I'm sure glad it's over. I'm really tired. Now to get ready for Jan. Tons of birthdays. Mario Jr.-4th, Ian-16th, Kalin-21st, mom-8th, Kelly-14th, Gabriel-7th, April and Rayelle-3rd, and Theren-23rd[i think] anyway tons of birthdays!

2 comments:

Leah said...

And Sofia-25th!

supermomiwish said...

next time drink more, then you won't remember anything just the hangover! LOL Just kidding. Just thought I'd post a comment to let you know I do actually read your blog. So this is me telling you I read your blog. HAHA Can't wait to see you. Love.