I am a wife of an awsome husband and a mother of six beautiful kids. We got married when I was 18. We're going on 10 years this March! We have had a lot of hard times, but have learned good lessons in the midst of those storms. And I'm pretty sure we've got a lot more to learn. My children amaze me every day[that can be good our bad!] but overall it's good. I can't wait to see where this road will lead us next.
I wanted to share some of my family pictures with all of you. I know I put a lot, but there were so many good ones. I hope you like them as much as we do.
The pics are absolutely beautiful. You all looked so good! I loved how Joyelle captued all the kids' personalities in the pics. You guys look awesome despite the stressful morning!
1 comment:
The pics are absolutely beautiful. You all looked so good! I loved how Joyelle captued all the kids' personalities in the pics. You guys look awesome despite the stressful morning!
Post a Comment