Wednesday, January 7, 2009
What a Day!!
What a day today was. I swear it was one catastrophe after another. About lunch time the kids were playing outside and I hear a faint eeee!!eee!! So I think to myself Kalin must have locked herself in the bathroom again, so I go to let her out to find her not scared but screaming with delight. Kalin and Elijah had a tube of bright pink lip gloss, they were squeezing it out into the sink while the water was running. It was eveywhere. I scrubbed and scrubbed the sink but it is still died a light pink. Plus they both looked like clowns for a good while. Later on in my day, I go to get a glass of tea to find 5 raw eggs floating in it! Gross! I dumped that down the drain. Another hour or two goes by, now it's time to start dinner, While I'm getting everything going Kalin busts open 3 tea bags all over my floor plus some sugar to. Then she decided that looked good so she licked it up! I still need to mop. In the midst of all this Kalin kept ending up naked. Another ending to another delightfully crazy day. I think I'll have a glass of wine and then mop. Urgh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your days sound a lot like mine. I think, though, mine have calmed down some as the kids have gotten older. But we still have our days, that's for sure.
Post a Comment