Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Kalin!!

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!! We love you!!
Today my beautiful little girl is 2. I can't believe, she is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday she was a little bitty newborn. My mom bought her this adorable dress and we took her to get her pictures taken. She was excited for about 2 min, and then didn't want to do it anymore. These are the two poses we picked. She looks absolutely beautiful! Here's a few things about her a lot of people don't know. She's a neat freak. If something is out of place she will put it back or nag me until I do. Finally a kid that cares about the order of this home! LOL! She loves to help, she knows where everything goes and will do it if you let her. She's super bosy, she's constantly telling everybody what to do. Funny thing is they litsen. For instance we took Mario to the eye doctor and Maya was up walking around, Kalin was sitting politely in her chair, she looks up at Maya and says very sternly,"sit down Maya, right now." HA!HA! Maya did it to. She'll make a good moma one day, she'll have those kids in line. She also loves Elijah like crazy, she makes him case her at least once a day. Anyway, I'm sure I could go on, but I won't. She's awsome and I'm amazed by her a lot of days. It's funny how when I look back I remember thinking o, my gosh another baby, and then God drops this beautiful blessing on us and then you think what was I so worried about. God knows the plans he has their always good!

3 comments:

supermomiwish said...

Oh my goodness, she's so beauitful! What wonderful pictures! I love her so much!

Leah said...

so adorable.
hey, it says she makes Elijah 'case' her at least once a day. did you mean 'kiss'?

Debbie said...

Misty, you are so strong and beautiful. If only you knew how much of an inspiration you are to me. I pray that when the time comes for God to bless me with at least one child that I am half the mother you are. This is what you were meant to do for such a time as this. I love you and your beautiful family.