Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The Frog May Need Prozac
Okay, not really, but I had to do that because it was funny! LOL! Anyway, I briefly mentioned Freddy was all depressed, so we went to Petsmart and bought another frog, Tad. We also bought a ton of crickets so I don't have to go back for at least 3 days. When we got home and put Tad in his new home with Freddy, Freddy instantly came out of his cocoa hut. He who I'm starting to think is a she was super happy. He started hopping around, and ate his crickets that I had put in there 6 hours ago. Mentioning crickets, Mario's all creeped out about toching the crickets to feed them. One jumped on his arm and he screamed and ran off! LOL!! So, we're figuring out another way for him to do this. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot they sound like puppies, they have this light little bark, apparently thats the sound the males make when they want to mate. So, here's the best part Tad keeps climbing on Freddy's back, the kids are like, look Freddy's giving him a piggyback ride! Yea, I don't think it's that kind of ride! HA!HA! Well, I'm not telling them, they can believe what they want. Maybe oneday there will be tadpoles. You never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment