Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sally and Timmy

That's the names of our new parakeets. Their really pretty birds. A friend of mine works at petco, I had mentioned to her last week that all the kids had been asking me for a pet bird. So, she callled me yesterday and told me 2 came in for adoption. i just had to buy the cage. So of course I was like heck ya. So, the kids were exstatic! They were jumping up and down and squeelin'. All they want to do is watch everything they do. Hopefully it won't be to long until their hand tamed. When we first got them home I was putting them in the cage, and Sally flew off on me, well when she did she went straight towards Kalin. Kalin cried for about 10 min. and kept pointing at the cage and saying "scary" HA!HA! I finally convinced her they were not scary and were in the cage, therefore they could not get her. The good thing about all of that is they clip their flight wings so they can't fly away. I'll post pictures when I can.
In other news I won't be joining the rec center for a little while. They said they don't watch kids mario's age. So I would have to get a family pass, which I will probably do down the road.

No comments: