Saturday, January 24, 2009
New video
Okay, I changed the video bar. This dance was really good, it's a story of a man being deployed to Iraq and he's telling the love of his life he has to go, she's so devestated she feels as though she can't breath. It made me think of my brother and his wife, Kelly kept saying she felt like she couldn't breath she missed him so much. I can't imagine going through something like that. Hey April you'll love this. I'll be sharing more of my favorites, becaause if you know me you know I LOVE dance.By the way, click on the third box its more clear than the others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved it! I still think that bleeding love one was better. something in that one just got to me ya know. still keep em comin'. i love watching them!
Post a Comment