I can't believe it. My baby, my firstborn is turning 9 today. How time has flown by. I feel as though I will turn around and he will be 18. I'm so proud he is my son. He is so sweet and gentle. He respects people around him. He is funny and smart and loves to make you laugh. He loves to help, especially with the babies. He comes and helps me in nursery a lot a church. He is also very shy, large groups of people freak him out. He gets that from his daddy. Sometimes he's overly sensitive he gets that from me. I'm excited to watch him grow into a young man. I wonder who he will be when he is a man. If you ask him now what he wants to be when he grows up he will tell you an Architect or a Inventor. He has big dreams! By the way I love this picture of him he looks so handsome. Happy Birthday my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday Mario!
I'm sorry I missed it. We were in Conroe yesterday, and had a brief thought about coming by, but y'all had been sick last week, and I was actually seeing Dr. Perkins for an adjustment! Owee!
Anyway, Happy Birthday Mario!
Post a Comment