Thursday, November 13, 2008
Rice and Syrup, A Bad Combination!
This morning started out okay. Mario went to work, and the kids one by one got in my lap for lovies, as they do every morning. So, I made breakfast and decided to come in here to check my bank account and my e-mail. About ten minutes later Kalin comes in and climbs in my lap covered in syrup! Aaa, gross! So now I'm sicky and she's most definately sticky! Now we're headed to the bathtime and I hear Ian say"their's a hole in it." If ever you hear theirs a hole in it, that can't be good. So, I leave Kalin go back to find Ian running with my bag of rice trying to stop the flow. I take the bag from him to find out he's holding it upside down. Incase you didn't catch that, UPSIDE DOWN! So now I have rice and syrup all over my kitchen and half of my living room. In the midst of sweeping up the rice, I see there is black crayon on my kitchen floor, to which I reply, "you've got to be kidding me!' Well, we cleaned it all up and gave Kalin a bath. My sweet children Mario and Maya who had nothing to do with the crayon incident scrubbed it off the floor. To make this story golden while I'm writing this Mario came in here to notify me that Emily brought a snail in the house, and put in all kinds of toys and now they are slimy! Sure laugh it up, it's funny when it's not you. Okay I laugh to after a few drinks!HA!HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, I'm reading this. And laughing.
Then I get to the part of "Sure. Laugh it up."
I laughed even harder!
I told you you needed a blog!
Oh my gosh, you need to set up cameras in your house and have your own family reality tv show. I'd watch it! lol
Post a Comment