Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun Times!!
This is the only picture I have of Mario. We didn't see him much. I guess he's getting to cool for mom and dad.

What a silly girl!


Maya's favorite way to swing.



Kalin all clean! It didn't last long.




She is so brave. Notice where Mario's head is. The ladder goes up even farther than that. It has to be a good 7 feet. she would go all the way up and slide down. I was so nervous at first but I should have known better she's been doing this kind of stuff since she was 15 months old.





I'm sure he's explaining something he did here. LOL!







Maya put herself to bed that night at 7:oo pm!








Marshmellows are the best! Emily had 3 and 4 at a time.









I love this picture!










Kalin was a mess most of the time.











2 comments:

Leah said...

Great pics!
Your family is so beautiful!

Jennifer said...

You're missing one! Where's Elijah? I can't believe how BIG your kids are. Mario looks so tall and Maya is to grown up. I'm shocked! How much does Kalin weigh now? How tall is she? Kaitlyn was 33 1/4” tall and 26 lbs at our last WIC appointment. She’s going to be taller then me. =)