Today is my birthday. I am 28 today. I feel like I should be well over 30. My husband had a complete breakdown when turned 30! I'm just ready to finally arive. When you have as many kids as I do nosy people in public that you don't even know want to know how old you are. When you answer 20 something they give you this look like you should be committed! LOL! Well anyway, we are not doing anything special. We are going camping with our church and that is always a lot of fun, and always on my birthday. My sister, Kelly is making me a upside down pineapple cake! My absolute favorite!
We will be leaving early in the morning to go camping. I have a lot to do today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!! You're becoming such an old woman. LOL!
Post a Comment