Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BEWARE! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Lately I've been having a nervous breakdown over my house, so my mom has been coming out the past couple of days to help me organize. she even bought me some totes, and a shoerack. My shoerack looks like you've just entered a deapartment store, it's great! Anyways, it's really hard to get all your daily chores done when you homeschool, plus make time to hang out with them, and cook meals. So as you can imagine organizing is almost impoossible. I've been taking it one room and closet at a time. All I have left now is my laundry room. Heaven help me thats a scary room! So, today was awsome, we go to clean under my kids beds and found the most ridiculous items. It was so funny we couldn't stop laughing. Here's a list of items we found:
1. rocks
2.asphalt[I don't know, don't ask]
3.old pizza [gross!]
4.dry pinto beans [incase they get hungry]
5.leaves [ for shade,duh!]
6. toys and clothes
Like I said enter at your own risk. Who knows whats going on in their little worlds. One things for sure, they keep me laughing!

1 comment:

Leah said...

The wonder of childhood.
Every once in a while (week), when I rearrange the sofa, I find wrappers from snack food items.
I haven't pinpointed the offender yet, but I'm pretty sure its "Notme"