I absolutey love the cookbook Deceptively Delicious. I spent two hours in the kitchen today steaming carrots, spinach, beets, red pepper, and cauliflower, and then I pureed it all. Jessica Seinfield has wonderful recipes, where you sneak in the good nutritiuos food so your kids will eat it and like it. So far we've had two meals and they were truly delicious! We are making a drastic change in what we eat as a family, and I'm very excited about it! I definately want them to like it and not spend every night screaming, "eat your vegetables!" Plus Ian was totally excited about this whole process. He said,"Thats awsome mom. I'll say look theres no weird vegetables on my plate, and you'll laugh and say yes there are." That boy cracks me up.
New recipes are always fun, especially ones that are good for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay. now you need to share some of those recipes with us.
like a "Monday Menu" each week!
Post a Comment