This week has been avery long week. God has been dealing with me so much. The other day I stumbled onto a youtube video, about a girl's prophetic dream. I say stumbled God probably led me there, anyway she had a dream about going to a Rehearsal Dinner for her friends wedding. She was joyful and happy, at some point she dropped off the bridesmaids at the bride's house and went home. Realizing she missed the wedding she was sobbing and wailing and crying out. She said her wailings were unconsolible. They were unearthly and sounded demonic. She said she kept trying to tell herself "well at least I was a part of what was to come" But that was stupid because she had missed the most important day. So after saying this she said God gave her the interpertation. This dream is about the church. So many people are content with just being a part of the Rehearsal Dinner, they have walked from the intimacy with Jesus. They think they are going to the wedding but in reality it is not the truth. JESUS IS COMING BACK FOR A BRIDE NOT A WHORE!! When she said this I just started to bawl. Have Iwalked away from the intimacy with Jesus? Am I playing the part of a whore? I always seem to have an excuse, I'm tired, the kids, the house, a movie. I think it finally sunk in, God has woken me up, that this isn't a story we've heard all of our lives, this is reality. He is coming back for his bride, the signs are everywhere. We need to be so close to him. Let us not walk away from the intimacy, but let us be more intimate with our King.
I keep hearing this song in my heart.
I'm coming back to the heart of worship It's all about you Jesus. I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it for it's all about you Jesus.
Lord forgive us for all the times we are selfish. It's all about you and your kingdom, may we be your vessels for your Glory.Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment