Well, we're getting ready for the Renassaince Festival. Three more days to go. My three older children are very excited, my three younger are staying with Grandma, they're also excited! If's always fun at Grandma's. There is lots of candy, fun games, and LarryBoy! Ian and Elijah love larryboy, and pretty much any VeggieTales. So Grandma keeps full stock. Kalin has just started to realize how great Grandmaland truly is. When we pull up in the driveway she screams, "PaPa", yeah she knows whats coming, lots of candy and attention. The only downfall is I get to bring them home after all of that. oh, well I know their loved and they love it.
So, back to the Renissance Festival, the kids are siked. They've been learning about the people then, and the time they all went through. They all entered the coloring contest, and wrote short story's for the essay contest. My sister Kelly and her three boys will also be joining us. She homeschools as well. They also are wearing the costumes. Mario is a pirate, Maya is a princess, and Emily is a queen, yours truly ran out of money, for a costume so I'm trying to throw together a gypsy type costume. Anyway, i hope it's alot of fun. I will post pictures of our fieltrip hopefully this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment