Sunday, October 5, 2008
New to blogging
Hello to all that read this. I am new to blogging. I enjoy reading other people's blogs. It's nice to keep up with loved ones and even people we do not know on their journey through life. A lot of times their blogs can be very encouraging that your not the only one going through certain circumstances. Other times they make you laugh or touch your heart. I'm excited to share my family's funny, crazy, and important moments. We are a big family. God has blessed with six beautiful children. My oldest Mario is 8, Maya is 7, Emily is 6, Ian is 4, Elijah is 3, And Kalin is 20mo. We are a homeschooling family. I absolutely love teaching my children at home. [I'm sorry I do not have pictures, I will be getting a digital camera soon. ]As you can imagine we have days that are wonderful and days where you feel as though everyone will break down and cry. But in the end I would not trade my life with anyone else. I am richly blessed and filled with joy. God is good, and he gives extrodinarly good gifts! I will write more later, it is time to go to church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kaitlyn makes me want to hang up my hat some days so I really don't get how you do six! I know God gave them to you one at a time so it was a little easier, but still. If she becomes to much I'm just going to slip her in with your kids. If one day you have a blue eyed child running around your place she isn't mine (wink wink). Okay, maybe she is. LOL...
Some days she makes me think people only have more children because they are accidents. Other days I would take three more of her.
Hi! I'm bookmarking your blog!
We'll talk about how you can change your template and how to do all that java script soon!
Joy!
Post a Comment