Wednesday, October 8, 2008
"MY BOOBIES!"
So, I have to share this really funny story with all of you. My youngest child Kalin was a breastfed baby. My husband [who has the weirdest since of humor], ever since she was little has told her "get off the boob Kalin.'" Now I know other family's say mammas milk or something nicer I'm sure but not my husband. So as you can imagine when Kalin got a little bigger and could talk when she wanted to eat she would climb up in my lap and say "mom, my boob." Then it became a huge game between daddy and kalin, He would say"my boobies!" kalin would crack up laughing and scream as loud as she could, "no daddy, my boobies!" Fast forward to present day, I weaned Kalin 3 months ago, and when she's tired or upset she wants to get in my lap and put her hand down my shirt. She's not trying to eat, she just wants to put her hand near "her boob"lol. So I've been trying to teach her to stop that. So last night she was exhausted and trying to maul me once more so Mario came over put his hand over the top of my shirt and proceeded to say, "no,no Kalin those are my boobies." And of course Kalin responded"NO DADDY, MY BOOBIES!" I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. When everything settled down I asked her "Kalin, where are your boobies?" She pointed at her own, so we are making some progress afterall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha... We are having those funny "did she just say that?" moments too. I was wondering if you were still breastfeeding her. Did it feel good to get your boobs back? It was bitter sweet when I stopped pumping for Kaitlyn. Emotionally it was harder then I expected.
You can read one of our recent random moments here.
Post a Comment