God has always provided clothes for our kids, which is an awesome blessing! Buying clothes is probably the hardest thing to do. It's not easy buying new wardrobes for six kids. Since Kalin was born I have bought her one outfit. She has boxes of clothes up to age four. My girls were in desperate need of pants, especially now that the cooler weather is coming. Plus we are going camping with our church Nov.6-9. They truly need long warm pants for this occasion. Well today my sister showed up with a ton of really nice clothes for my girls, especially pants!! A neighbor of hers gave her a bunch of girl clothes. She of course did not need size 6 so hallelujah we've got clothes! The bad part of this story is I totally have to repent. I've been whining and complaining for about 2 weeks now. Every time I have this huge pity party God completely blesses us beyond what we usually need. I should know by now God will take good care of his children. Maybe next time instead of complaining at God about what we need I will thank Him for what I know He will do.
Matthew 6:25-34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome! You know before Kaitlyn was born we were given a box of clothes from newborn to 12 months. The seasons were a bit off, but they still worked. There's a girl in my church who's due the day before I was due with Kaitlyn. She doesn't know what she is having, but if it's a girl I wanted to give her the bags and bags of clothes (and shoes) I have.
Post a Comment