Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Bathroom Drama

So, I was reading my friend's blog about bathroom drama and how kids and husbands won't leave you alone when it's your turn for a shower. So true. Everytime I take a shower someones on the other side of the door saying things like:
"I need a drink"
" He hit me"
"she looked at me funny"
"I need in there, I have to go to the bathroom", by the way we have two bathrooms! So this can go on and on. Anyways, a couple of days ago Ian had me crackin'up laughing, here's our conversation. O, first I hear bang, bang, kick.kick,kick.
ME: "what do you want?"
Ian: " I can't put my stupid sock on!"
Me: "Tell dad to help you."
Ian: " I can't 'cause dad will tell me to put on my new socks, and I don't want to put on my new stupid socks I want to wear my old stupid socks!"
Me: "Are we a bit frustrated Ian?"
Ian: "No, I just can't put on my stupid sock."
So this is how things usually go around here when it's mom's turn to take a shower. Drama!Drama!Drama!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL... I could hear your voice in the exchange. Any my goodness you get to shave your legs?!!! I'm jealous. I literally haven't regularly shaved my legs since Kaitlyn was born. Mind you in both houses we have lived in here they have tiny hot water heaters that give you 20 minutes max of hot water. I know that sounds like a lot, but not when everyone has to get through it. Heaven forbid someone take a little to long. This house is the worst. We have to tell it to heat the water and it doesn't reheat. I usually shave my legs during the day when or if Kaitlyn takes a nap. However I only do it when they get really bad. =(

supermomiwish said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny. I can almost hear this exchange. Ian says the funniest things! Bathroom drama must come with the territory. Since having Kaiya I think I get a shower every three or four days. If I can't remember when the last time it was I took a show, it's time. When Andy comes home and asks me when the last time it was I showered, it's time! Ohh, the (stinky) memories!