Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Scissor Mystery

My brother and his wife came over tonight, they have 5 kids, so when we are together there are 11 crazy kids in all. I don't know what goes on in their little heads, but when they get together something crazy always seems to happen. Also the "i don't know" kid seems to always show up. He's invisible you know. Whenever we ask who did this? or who did that? It's always idon'tknow. So , tonight after my brother and his family leave, I look over at Elijah {my 3 yr. old} and his shirt has a huge cut in it. So here's our conversation:
ME: Elijah why did you cut your shirt?
ELIJAH: What? I didn't cut my shirt.
ME: Then who did Elijah.
ELIJAH: It was LoLo[my brother's 3 yr. old]
ME: Why did she have the scissors, you know you both aren't alowed to have scissors.
ELIJAH: She didn't mom, they fell down from the ceiling and she caught them, and then they cut my shirt!
ME: Is that so Elijah
ELIJAH: Yes mom she caught them, mom, she did!!!
ME: Okay Elijah I'm tired go to bed.

Well at least that idon't know kid didn't show up. But I gotta say LoLo's got one great catch at three!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Where in the world are you keeping your scissors, girl?!!! Hehehe... I may have been his age when Jeremy cut my hair while I sat on the toilet. I was really expecting you to say someone got their hair cut.

Did I tell you we aren't going back to the States this month? Neal got the job change he wanted so we are staying in England till the end of December. His class starts on the 6th of January.

Anonymous said...

Heh!