Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What were you doing?!!

So, I had to share this with all of you. A couple of weeks ago, I was teaching my older kids Social Studies and I had Elijah and Kalin playing with blocks in Elijah and Ian's room. Well, then about 15 min. later I realize their being really good and almost to quiet [yea, you know what your thinking], so right when I decide to go see what their doing Elijah brings me my camera, my brand new digital camera. And then he says to me, "Mommy, i took pictures!" I'm thinking, Oh no, did he break my camera, so I start scrolling through the pictures and what do I find.......... KALIN PLAYING WITH SCISSORS!! Woa, what were you two doing. He took all kinds of pictures of her trying to figure out how to use the scissors. Granted they were safety scissors but it still freaked me out. Whats next Kalin playing with a butcher knife! HA!HA! Anyways, so here are the pictures I found that day. O, by the way it is a mystery to me how my kids keep ended up with the scissors, if you remember this is not my first story on here that involved scissors. anyhow... enjoy they will make you laugh!

No comments: