Today is Elijah's 4th birthday! He is getting to be such a big boy. He out of all of our kids has had the hardest time letting go of being a baby. Just recently he decided 4 is big so he has started to act bigger. He is such a cutie. He loves to hang with all the adults and be a part of the conversation. Especially at home group, he always has so much to tell everybody. He is pretty convinced he will be a T-Rex when he is grown up, or a speedracer! HA!HA! I love kids at this age. Funny thing I dreamt last night that i got to do his pregnancy all over again. I had him at 40 weeks and he was over 7 lbs. and healthy. The truth is in real life I had him at 37 weeks and he was a little over 5 lbs, and very sick. We didn't get to bring him home for 3 weeks. I geuss a part of me still harbors guilt. Anyway, he is quite alright now. He keeps you running. I am excited to watch him grow and become the man God wants him to be.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Elijah!
Today is Elijah's 4th birthday! He is getting to be such a big boy. He out of all of our kids has had the hardest time letting go of being a baby. Just recently he decided 4 is big so he has started to act bigger. He is such a cutie. He loves to hang with all the adults and be a part of the conversation. Especially at home group, he always has so much to tell everybody. He is pretty convinced he will be a T-Rex when he is grown up, or a speedracer! HA!HA! I love kids at this age. Funny thing I dreamt last night that i got to do his pregnancy all over again. I had him at 40 weeks and he was over 7 lbs. and healthy. The truth is in real life I had him at 37 weeks and he was a little over 5 lbs, and very sick. We didn't get to bring him home for 3 weeks. I geuss a part of me still harbors guilt. Anyway, he is quite alright now. He keeps you running. I am excited to watch him grow and become the man God wants him to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment