When I was 12 I met my friend Amanda. She was crazy and a lot of fun to be around. I'll never forgot we were hanging out at youth group at she says to me you wanna be my best friend or something?! I said sure, why not, and here begins our story. We talked on the phone for hours everyday we were always together. She had a really hard life things I will not share, that is her story. Anyway when we were 15 she ran away from home. So from that point to this point, we have always found eachother. Her brother passed away in 2002, he was my husbands best friend, so I grieved heavily for both of them. Her first born son was born at 20 weeks and could not survive. That was a horrible day. She was so heartbroken, she disappeared out of all of our lives. It has been 3 years since I had heard from her or seen her. In May of last year I got a phone call and sure enough it was her!!! She had another baby, born to early but survived and has no complications. She named her Madison. She just turned 2 yesterday. So. we drove way out there and got to spend a couple of hours together. We could not stop hugging eachother, I swear every 5 minutes one of us was grabbing the other one. I love that girl, and probably worry about her way to much. I hope that all her dreams come true, and she has a life full of love and joy from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment