Okay, its been awhile since I wrote on here. A lot has been going on. First of all we have been super busy with the Holidays and Birthdays and everything in between. Secondly God has been dealing hugely with my heart. Its all been good, the healing and the discipline has been much needed. I love that he takes every oppertunity to help us grow even we don't like it. Anyways, I will get into more of that later. I recently have decided to turn this blog into more than just me babbling about whatever I choose to, rather I would like to share the things I am learning especially along side my children. This all started about 2 weeks ago when God started to slowly cahnge my heart about homeschooling. Most of you know we were homeschooling, but this past year we put them in school, and I said no way would I ever do this again. Well, that is changing. Oh, I also said God would have to change my heart and give me the desire, well He is most definately doing that. We are letting them finish out the school year and than starting a fresh with the new year. God has been speaking to me about alot of things recently, but there is only one I want to share right now. This the word God gave me when He confirmed in my spirit that He was calling me back to this.
His Mercies are new for us every morning! If we had a bad day before, we weren't obedient our short tempered whatever the case may be, He gives us a new start everyday. It should be the same with our children every morning. We might have the crapiest day and want to throw the towel [and believe me we will] but we should start the next day with joy nad love and in expectation of good things.
Don't you just love the Father. We learn to be good parents by watching how he guides us! I am very excited about this next year and can't wait to share our lessons learned and our fun times with you. I pray that God gives all of you wisdom and clear guidance in whatever your situations maybe. Be blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, praise the Lord, praise the Lord! I am so excited that He is calling you back to this, and I know He will bless your obedience. This is a high calling, an important calling. One that I have been very lax on lately.
We have our seasons, don't we. I've had moments when I thought I'd put them back in school because they just don't seem to be learning anything under me, but then, God reveals to me that each child is different and that is why I took them out in the first place. Each learns differently and at a different pace. Each has a different gifting, and I cannot assume that just because I am good at math and Ronnie is good at math that all my children will be good at math. Fact is, they are not all good at math, and that is difficult to grasp.
Ah well, I've rambled. I miss you. We have 2 vehicles now, Praise the Lord! So I may be able to come visit more often! Yay!
Leah
Post a Comment