Friday, July 3, 2009
"THE TALK" part 2
So, I sat down with Mario and had that heart to heart. For all you wondering why didn't Mario handle this one, he really wanted to but little mario wouldn't let him. He has always talked to me and he wanted me to do this. I did let him know when he has questions about his body changing and other things like that, he needs to go to dad. Anyway, so we had the talk, and it went really well, I was very brief and g-rated about the initial act, and spent a little more time on him respecting other girls. I told him that each girl is a gift to the man God has for her, and the the same for the man, he is a gift to her. If she is not the one God is giving him he does not touch for she is a special jewel for someone else. He also is a rare jewel for his wife one day, and the girls should have the same respect. I also pointed out that this is why homosexuality is wrong, they don't fit the way God intended, like puzzle pieces, Kelly helped me with that one. She had a lot of good advice. I love when there are people that have gone before you, so they can encourage and give pointers where you may be a little confused. So, all in all it went really well. He accepted it well, he really didn't have any questions....yet. He seemed like he was a little relieved to know, I think his mind was working overtime to figure this out. One down, 5 more to tell...eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment